ONLY 300 GRANTS AVAILABLE – Employers with 2 to 50 Employees – only some will qualify
April 24, 2020
Dear Clients, Colleagues and Friends,
While there are only 300 of these grants available nationwide, we wanted to make you aware of the opportunity. You must act fast! This Salesforce program advertises that it will start accepting applications in the tri-state area today at 11:00am EST. We recommend visiting the website ASAP, to get started where possible, to increase the odds of securing a grant.
Salesforce is partnering with Ureeka to offer eligible small businesses the opportunity to receive a $10,000 grant to help them through the COVID-19 outbreak.
The “Salesforce Care Small Business Grants” program provides $10,000 grants for small employers with 2 to 50 employees in economically affected areas.
Depending on your business location, the program will start accepting applications on different dates at different times. Please visit https://grants.ureeka.biz/salesforce and scroll down to find your State’s start date/time. Each State will have one week to apply.
For NYS, NJ, CT, and most Eastern US States, this program will begin accepting applications Today, April 24th at 11 am Eastern Time.
Visit the Salesforce Care Small Business Grants Page below for more information: https://grants.ureeka.biz/salesforce
To be eligible to apply, companies must:
· Be a for-profit company
· Have between 2 to 50 employees
· Have been in business for 2 full years as of March 2020
· Have an annual revenue between $250k and $2M
· Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
· Meet all other eligibility requirements as stated in the Grant Program Terms linked here https://www.ureeka.biz/legal/salesforcegrantsterms
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact your P&N professional directly, or dial 212-736-0055 for immediate help. For additional updates and guidance regarding COVID-19, please visit the ‘News’ section of our website at www.pntax.com. Stay Safe.
Presti & Naegele
- June 2022 Newsletter
- GAO: IRS Faced Multiple Challenges During 2021 Tax Filing Season, GAO Report: Tax Filing—2021 Performance Underscores Need for IRS to Address Persistent Challenges
- Filing Deadline for Petition to Review CDP Determination Nonjurisdictional, Eligible for Equitable Tolling
- Eligibility Requirements Waived for Individuals in Certain Countries Claiming Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- Government Employees Who Receive Returns or Return Information Subject to Disclosure Restrictions